* Kep Autrement has off the beaten track tours around Kep.
* Spend the afternoon at the Kep Crab Market, eating and drinking.
* Scuba Diving on Kep's Islands
* Rent a motorcycle and cruise around town and in the hills
* Rent a sailboat at The Sailing Club for an afternoon on the Bay of Thailand.
* WAM Cambodia Tour has mini-van tours, bicycle tours, boat tours and many more tours througout the South-East of Cambodia
* Ever been to a butterfly farm? The Kep Butterfly Farm can help fix that oversight.
* Outside of Kep, towards Kampot are the Phnom Sosir Caves, atop 3 small "Mountains". If you're passing by, it's worth a couple hour stop.
* You can also take a boat trip to Rabbit Island (Koh Tonsay), off the coast of Kep. About $15 for a round trip ( a maximum of 10 people for the boat). So the more people going, the less per person. No McDonald's on the island, just a few food vendors, a dozen or so basic huts with mattresses and mosquito nets for $5 (all day or overnight), and lots of sand and trees. The trip take about a half hour; and the best swimming and snorkeling beaches in Kep are found here. The boat leaves from the pier next to Long Villa restaurant.